Neuro Emotional Literacy
To sign up, click on the blue document below:
Do you want your children to be:
- better able to manage their emotions
- more capable of controlling their desires
- able to delay getting what they want
- more likely to have more successful relationships
- less likely to experiment with drugs
Learn how to do this and more by attending a series of 6 workshops taught by Dr. Kate Patten, whose studies in neuroscience and neuropsychology at SFU focus on helping parents guide their children to better emotional, mental, and physical well-being.
The Neuro Emotional Literacy Program, in partnership with Simon Fraser University and School District #75, offers a 6-week program at West Heights Elementary School, from October to November, which includes:
- free childcare from 2:30 to 5:00 p.m.
- healthy after school snacks
- dinner for enrolled families
An informational meeting will be held at West Heights Elementary at 2:30 in Room 134 on Oct. 22. For more information, contact Kate at email@example.com