PARENT ASSOCIATION COMMITTEE (PAC)
The PAC needs you. We are in search of parents who wish to be a part of their child’s education.
What does the Parent Advisory Committee Do?
- We apply for grant money and organize fundraisers to make your child's education experience the best.
- We organize and make emergency lunches, hot lunches and the daily kitchen items.
Some of the fundraisers that we organize are:
- Movie night for the kids.
- Laminating for the teachers.
- Some library books sales.
- Burger and beverage nights.
What will it do for you?
Keep you informed. Gives you information on the programs run during and after school hours. Gives you the knowledge in your child's education and what they are learning. Volunteering your time gives you resources to help your children in their education. You get to know your child's teacher and Principal.
We can accommodate your schedule. We are looking for a wide variety of help. You tell us what you are able to do and we can find the perfect job for you. If you are able to help every month for 1 hour, one week only, one event, one position for 1 year we are in need of you.