office can no longer accept cash or cheques for school fees after Sept 4, 2018
|School District 75 uses the KEV School Cash Online payment system to allow parents to view and pay for their child’s student fees, year books, t-shirts, field trips, and other things safely and conveniently online. If you don’t already have an account, please register your account online now by clicking on the link below and following these easy instructions. If you do have an account you can use the link to easily log into your account.
Here’s how to get started:
- Go to https://mpsd.schoolcashonline.com
- Click on “Get Started Today”
- Create your account
- Enter first and last name; click continue
- Enter fields: address, phone number, e-mail address; click continue
- Choose a password and security question
- Make sure to OPT IN to receiving e-mail notifications for updated school information
Thank you !
Information for parents